Now, I already knew Lamar Odom was a little bit loopy, but I had no idea he was so darn funny. Some of these YouTube videos made me laugh out loud...and I was watching them in church. Oh, but hey, it's not as bad as it sounds. I don't actually attend that church. I was just there for the free WiFi.

Anyway, here's one where Lamar dribbles the ball inbounds. He must have been having a pickup basketball flashback or something...


Next, watch Lamar deliver a fundamentally sound chest pass...right to a referee.


Okay, now this is the one that made me spit up that fruit punch they gave me during Eucharist. What the hell was Lamar trying to say?!


Ego-ectomy extra: Just for the heck of it, here's a video of Lamar's teammate punching the ball, which bounces right back up and hits him in the face.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:
Blogger Victor said...
"I don't actually attend that church. I was just there for the free WiFi."

Whew. For a second there I thought I had you wrong.

Love the new tag. Lamar looks and sounds high at all times.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
So I'm pretty sure Lamar was saying "Ronny sealed Harrington beautifully..." which actually makes more sense than I first gave him credit for.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
None of the videos worked for me; all of them stopped after two seconds of play. Not sure why, but thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I must be crazy, but I actually understood everything Lamar said.

LOL

Blogger Shiv said...
Did Odom get the assist in that second video? Cos it led to a bucket...and anything that works is a good play, right?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
lol. you are such a kobe hater.

Blogger B-Will said...
I hate it when in pickup basketball they just dribble the ball in-bounds. I always want to call it, but I am not that big of an asshole, it still grates on me.

pickupdictionary: Big Brother Defense@ http://www.pickupbasketball.net/

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm with you shiv...
that play was legit, I bet the Zen Master drew it up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OK Bawful! For one that second video of Lamar's pass of the referee was nothing short of brilliant.

Blogger Unknown said...
The post-game interview video makes me think they should do an Odom commercial a la:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llmi2o7sWh8&feature=user

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well he is a Rhode Island scholar.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Mintz... said...
"I'm with you shiv...
that play was legit, I bet the Zen Master drew it up."

All hail Phil Jackson, for only he can draw up such a beautiful play. lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You get free Wi-Fi in church Bawful? The Lord does move in mysterious ways..but Odom takes the cake.