mavs_seats1
The other side says,
"Get asses kicked."



melo
"Man, this team is heavy."


pierce_spike
Next day's headline: Has-been director Choked to Death.


mavsbanner
Not expecting to duplicate this feat any time soon?
Make your banner SUPERGINORMOUS.


billwalker
Meet the player who always looks like he is about to say,
in the middle of saying, or just done saying,
"You dirty no-good mutha."


dantonie
"Dear God, please help my team play defense,
even though I'm not going to preach it."


khloek
Khloe's "I'm getting a divorce" look.


kobe2
Kobe's man-hug rule #16:
Fists make it not-gay.



kobe3
The KB24 definition of "A good, clean look for a final shot."
P.S.> Gasol is waiting unguarded under the basket.


santa1
In the middle of the third quarter,
Santa tore all but one finger off his trinkets.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Fishy said...
I'm glad it's still my natural instinct to come here first thing on the internet after a day of games, and glad to see it's getting somewhat back to normal!

Blogger Wormboy said...
You're mistaken: that is Khloe's "I'm a no-talent cow" look.