miyagi
Important note: All three of the people in this picture chose to be here. That is all.

I received this picture in an e-mail from Basketbawful reader Adrian titled "Mr. Miyagi rues lack of Kings D." Here's what Adrian had to say:

I've been a reader for a long time but have never written in, save for a couple comments. But now, since I bought the NBA broadband league pass this year, I can screencap ridiculous shit to my heart's content! Hopefully some of these may even grace your awesome blog.

Anyway, I caught this at the end of the Kings-Griz game. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm in Australia, I'll take all the damn NBA I can get with the retarded time difference no matter who's playing. It seems Pat Morita is not dead -- he's just watching Sacramento games (and apparently being disgusted by what he is seeing...Desmond Mason's seven trillion, for instance?).
Oh, he's dead all right, Adrian. Speaking of which, I'm not sure what makes me more sad: the fact that poor Pat Morita has apparently gone to hell -- what else would you call being forced to spend your afterlife watching the Kings? -- or the sight of the depressed woman on the right side of the picture. Okay, now that I've thought about it, they make me equally sad.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:
Blogger Dan B. said...
Oh my God, that is unreal. Great job snagging a picture of that, Adrian!

I almost want to spend the money to get NBA League Pass. Unfortunately, I already have the NHL Gamecenter package, and don't even have the time to watch as many games as I would like on that, much less throwing in horrendous Kings/Nyets/Grizzlies/T-Wolves games. That's why I rely on everyone here to keep me up to date on all the fun I'm missing.

Blogger chris said...
Dan B. and everyone: I didn't KNOW Pat Morita was at the game I attended! Wow!

To think, at that moment in the game, the Grizzlies had just taken their last lead of the night, and would only score FOUR more points in OT. Wow.

Blogger CassavaLeaf.com said...
The Maloofs started drinking their own kool aid and they killed the team

Blogger chris said...
CasasvaLeaf.com - wait until you see the epic image from that night that will speak for itself...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I guarantee that ten years ago, that woman had the same chest size, but minus 60 pounds and longer blond hair. Getting beat by the Lakers for three straight years, followed by five years of utter futility, will ruin any woman. Sort of like marriage.

Anonymous Lucas said...
Speaking of lousy teams and unpleasant places, the AI bitching saga continues.

Blogger Jim in KFalls said...
You sure that's not from some episode of the Jerry Springer Show with the score line super-imposed on it?

Anonymous AK Dave said...
Walk left side, safe.

Walk right side, safe.

Walk middle: (squishing noise), just like grape!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
speaking of mr. miyagi. Did anyone notice that andrei kirilenko looks just like on of the evil kids from cobra kai.

Anonymous tjr2109 said...
At least they still look good right? Purple is meant to be in this season,
Sensei is rocking the shiznich.
Oh wait...I thought you were refering to the jaba the hutt like creature behind him where all i see is a hint of chin gut.

They must be as uncomfortable as AI
and his hamstring was:
"I had a problem with my butt from sitting on that bench so long. That's the only thing I got a problem with."