Here's a funny prank Charles Barkley pulled on teammate Manute Bol back when they played together on the Philadelphia 76ers. I don't want to ruin the shocking ending, so just watch it. And laugh. Update! I missed this the first time around, but Ben Q. Rock (of Third Quarter Collapse) pointed out something that should have been obvious: "Charles grabs his man region with disturbing frequency." Wow. He really does.


This isn't Barkley related, but I'm including it anyway: Last year, Jason Richardson filled former teammate Patrick O'Bryant's car with popcorn. You can tell Patrick was, you know, less than happy about it...but what's a rookie going to do? Other than go home and cry, that is.

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I dont know if its related in the US, but here in Brazil, fans use to throw popcorn on the field when the players are choking against an opponent.

"to popcorn" would be the same as "to choke"

For instance, when I attended Mavs @ Magic in Jan, 2008, I thought about throwin popcorns on Dirk, but I didnt want to pull the trigger on a Amway Brawl.

Blogger Ben Q. Rock said...
Charles grabs his man region with disturbing frequency.

Blogger KNEE JERK NBA said...
Patrick O'Bryant- poor sport, poor basketball player.

Blogger Stu Holdren said...
Ha, wow... Patrick O'Bryant did NOT find that funny. I found it funny that it was mildly depressing by the end and yet still published by NBA Entertainment.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I read somewhere... (or maybe Iguodala said it on a talkshow... or maybe I made it up...?) that for a while afterwards whenever O'Bryant turned on the air conditioning kernels of popcorn flew out. hehehe.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
stu holdren - yeah I know! He's just alone in the parking lot scooping popcorn thinking "I can't wait to suck so I can get away from these horrible people".

"The NBA: Where Popcorn Happens"

Anonymous Anonymous said...
awwww its rick mahorn!

priceless.

Blogger sportsnewb said...
Who was that yelling "Happy New Year" in the background (with POB and the popcorn)? Haha, whoever it was, that part had me rollin the most!

Blogger Derrick said...
Man, that popcorn was buttered too.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
the person saying happy new year is
Mickael Pietrus. french accent aha