Hey, everybody. I'm hosting a fan night for my By The Horns blog this Wednesday night. I'm inviting Chicago fans out to watch Game 2 of the Hawks-Bulls series. There will be appetizers and cake. And, ahem, a cash bar.

I'm extending the invitation to Basketbawful fans.

Stocks & Blondes Bar & Grille
36 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60606
7 p.m. to whenever the game ends
Map
S&B is a decent little bar in the Chicago loop with reasonably priced drinks and food that (hopefully) won't make you sick. Game 2 of the Hawks-Bulls series will be on the big screen.

If you're planning to attend, please let me know so I can try to reserve enough space.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:
Blogger Dan said...
Are Hawks fans welcome too?



Just kidding, there are no Hawks fans.

Blogger Ragib said...
Sounds yum and fun. Wish I lived in Chicago =[

Blogger AnacondaHL said...
Haha, iceburn.

Blogger Dooj said...
Damn... a chance to hang out with the legendary Bawful? Too bad I'm over in the Pacific Northwest

Blogger Dan B. said...
Bawful -- If I didn't have to work the next day, and gas wasn't $4 a gallon, I'd consider driving the 6 hours each way. But alas. I will have to just be there in spirit. Drink a Captain Morgan and Coke for me, buddy.

Dan -- That's a solid burn. Good job.

Blogger Ash said...
How much is a bus ticket from Anaheim?

Anonymous Axel F said...
I wish I could go. I love you man.

Anonymous Adri (accented a) said...
You just held a perfect night for Joe Johnson's revenge on our critics against him.

Holy shit.

Anonymous Adri (accented a) said...
Ok I just read it's for game 2 of the series, there's some hope.

Anonymous Batmanu said...
Chicago is only about 16 hours away... I think I can make it!



Or not. Heh. My closest NBA team is the Washington Walls.

Anonymous MJinOZ said...
Yeh... maybe if I didn't live in Australia...