The Chicago Bulls have been in a nearly perpetual state of misery since Michael Jordan retired for, what, the second time? Anyway, the Luvabulls Dance Team helps ease that pain by being beautiful and, you know, jumping around in skin-tight spandex uniforms.

Dinna is my favorite Luvabull, and she might even be the smartest basketball dance team member of all time. Dinna graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in Computer Engineering and won the Grainger Top 25 in Power Award (which means she was one of the country's top 25 graduates in electrical engineering). She's a Web developer and SAP ERP analyst, which I'm guessing is really impressive since I don't even know what it means. Model good looks and a heaping pile of brains...suddenly I'm not sure whether I love her or hate her.

Dinna 1
I know what I want to eat for Dinna.

Dinna goes by various nicknames, including Di, Dinny, DinDin, Deen, Bubble, Sunny D, and Amazing Incredible Goddess of Sexy. Okay, I'll admit, I added that last one. I'm starting to wonder if she's a little too brainy for me, though. Check out her best piece of advice:
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results."
That might have been great advice, but I fell asleep about 12 or 13 words in. Oh well. I didn't go looking for advice when I typed in "Dinna Naked" over at Google Search.

Hopetastic Extra: According to her bio, she hopes to be "engaged or married to a wonderful person" in the next five years. Which means she's still fair game. Giggity, giggity, giggity!!
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice of them to have her pose looking over her shoulder for the blatant ass shot.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Now, you can't be stupid and get a Computer Engineering degree from The University of Illinois... but "model good looks" will do a lot for you when you're surrounded by computer engineers. I know. I was in her class.

As for the Grainger award, I believe that applies only to the top 25 students attending U of I, who specialize in Power. Of which there are usually about 25.

(And I'm smart enough to know not to disrespect people on the internet and leave your name so they can find you)