Don't know how Basketbawful and I BOTH missed this little beauty from the timeout at the end of regulation in Game 4. Thanks to a couple of anonymous commenters for bringing it to our attention. There's nothing quite like making a fool of yourself in the background of a broadcast, only to then make a COMPLETE AND UTTER fool of yourself...This brought me such joy.

My favorite part is that after the dude helps her up, the woman is still smiling like she's not completely embarrassed, but she, and even her mortified friend (who pretends to be oblivious to the fall - nice friend you are, lady), choose to stand with their faces out of the shot for the remainder of the piece. Perhaps another funny vid would be what they're doing in the background during the text timeout - politely sipping their diet sodas as they watch their team go down in flames, perhaps?

Sidebar 1: If this were two dudes, we all know the one who DIDN'T fall would be pointing and laughing his ass off.

Sidebar 2: Where do all these people manage to get non-basketball items of clothing in that horrible Orlando Magic blue? Is there a "blouses-in-your-team's-ugly-color" Website or something?

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Silly Bitch said...
just to be completely off topic: evil ted, here's a little something to help you with your mark jackson phrases should you choose to live blog again http://www.forumblueandgold.com/2009/06/13/mark-jackson-bingo-%E2%80%94-gundy/

and bawful, i seem to remember ages ago we were promised the addition of a crab holding a brick to the header. you thought we forgot? (ok, everyone else probably did, but i didn't, thank you very much) i need to see the follow through or your approval rating is going to take a dive. i mean, i'll keep reading, but i won't laugh as loud!

oh yeah and to address this post: hahahahahHA! i'm a girl, and if that were my friend i'd be pointing and laughing as well. her friend is awful for ignoring the situation.

Blogger Bakes said...
Her friend is wearing white pants too. You know what that means...

Blogger Evil Ted said...
I actually felt compelled to google "What does wearing white pants mean?"

There are a number of answers in the link I found: I like all of them...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080922161521AAoMzCu

Silly Bitch, thanks for the Jackson Bingo. I didn't see enough of the game to get into it, but perhaps next year, assuming he's still on the mike.

You'd point and laugh? Silly bitch...;)

Blogger Bakes said...
@ Evil ted

"There are a number of answers in the link I found: I like all of them..."

While the meanings are tantalizing, it all comes down to who's doing the wearing. Chicks in the video? Tantalizing indeed.

Also, I find it truly ironic, though missing one letter, that the word I was given by the word verification was "bowls"...

Blogger Evil Ted said...
Josh,

You're very cryptic. Just tell me what the hell white pants mean.

Blogger Bakes said...
Evil Ted,

I'm a bit behind in the latest trends so I wouldn't want to give an incorrect answer and make an ass of myself. However, people are pretty anal about these things so I'm sure you'll find a satisfying answer in the end.

Blogger Evil Ted said...
Damn you, Josh. Damn you.