I'm a simple man who isn't motivated by frivilous material gain. My Christmas wish is to make life better for everyone. In the immortal words of Patrick Bateman, we need to stop terrorism and end world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

But if I can't get any of that silly crap, I want THIS:

gift1
If you don't think this is freaking
cool, we probably hate each other.

The Gryphon Single-Man Flying Wing is a parachute system with two jet engines on board that can carry a dude (or dudette) 110 miles on just half a gallon of jet fuel. This device will allow paratroopers to "penetrate enemy airspace without compromising the safety of the aircraft or being detected by radar." Penetrate enemy airspace...?! HOT!!

Now, I'm not suggesting that you should all pool your money and buy this for me, thereby allowing me to soar through the night like a living spirit of justice. But if you don't, then I guess none of you really love me.

Alternate suggestion: An authentic, hand-signed Greg Ostertag basketball card.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Jeff said...
If I draw you in the blogger secret Santa AND it's less than $20, you're all set.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6181226/p-2.html

check out the hideously stressed-out dwyane wade and tmac faces. hehe.