To meet our weekly quota of vaguely homophobic posts: there is now a formal NBA investigation regarding the Reggie Evans "under the back" no-call during Saturday's Denver-Clippers game that led to Chris Kaman becoming understandably annoyed. (This effectively makes the 'Nuggets' the most appropriately named team ever.) Kaman earlier described the incident as Evans "trying to rip his nuts off". John Starks couldn't be reached for comment.

Let's just hope this investigation doesn't uncover any ulterior motives behind Reggie Evans wanting to goose a 7 foot tall Gary Busey. Some information we're better off not having.


5 Comments:
Blogger laura the tooth said...
i shouldn't laugh, but i did. sexual harrasment is not a laughing matter. but i'm still giggling, even though it's not right for kaman to be violated like that. i am still wrestling with my own hypocrisy.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kamen was just pissed that Evans didn't remember to juggle the balls. It's common courtesy, y'know.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
UGH that was hillarious! WTF is wrong with Evans... looked like he was shoving his arm up Kaman's ass!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Kudos for getting me to say "Kaman my ass" out loud at work. I hate you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Shouldn't this go under the "Another gay NBA moment" category? This is pretty hilarious, I'm sure Reggie is gettin a lot of flack from his teammates now...

By the way, this site kicks ass in too many ways. It's like I'm reading my exact opinions on NBA topics, except written well. I've already gotten my dad into the site as well. My plan is to indoctrinate as many people as I can to your site, you're welcome.